Learn How To Confidently Make Offers That Profit
The 3rd Annual
March 4 - 5, 2017
Saturday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday VIP / Coaching Student Dinner - 5:30 - 8:30pm
Sunday 9:00am - 4:30pm
Courtyard by Marriott Shelton, 780 Bridgeport Ave. Shelton
CTREIA Members: $97
Ctreia Guests: $117
Coaching Students: $67
VIP + Package
1 YR CTREIA Membership Included
CTREIA Members: $257
CTREIA Guests: $274
CTREIA Members: $47
CTREIA Guests: $57
Coaching Students: $17
Wondering How To Get The Real Deals In CT?
Hint: They're Not On The MLS
Have you ever wondered...
Rehabbing on the Cheap does NOT mean using poor quality products. It means paying so much less for materials that you can buy BETTER quality products and increase your profits. It means giving you an INCREDIBLE EDGE over your competitors.
• What's the REAL cost of materials ... HINT: Know which items have the biggest markup
• How to find reputable companies cheaper than you ever imagined
• How to guarantee you get the absolute best bargain.
• How to negotiate cheaper prices than your fellow rehabbers .... Even from the “Big Box” stores!
• How to SAVE UP TO 70% ON MATERIALS
Where and How to Find/Create the Most Profitable Deals
While your competition is fighting over the same properties like dogs fighting for a bone, you will be creating your own very profitable transactions:
• Where should you invest ... where are the up-and-coming opportunities right here at home
• How to find those who want to sell ... but haven't told anyone yet ... no competition!
• How to make money without even owning the property!
• How to buy real estate using NONE or LITTLE of your own money•
• While your competition turns down a lead, you turn that same deal into gold!
• How to make money now, every month, and build wealth for generations to come!
How To Play "The Game"
• How to get over the fear of buying your first few deals
• How to completely eliminate all of the risk associated with buying real estate
• How to wholesale properties so you can pick up a check for $5,000 dollars to $20,000 in the next 30 days
• How to evaluate a house in disrepair and figure a total repair cost—do it once the right way and you never need to go back!
• How to interview and pre-screen contractors so you never get burned
• How to limit your liability when working with contractors
• How to organize and manage a project so you don't have to be on the jobsite 24 hours a day
• How to control your rehab costs and best deals on construction materials, so you never go over budget
• How to rehab homes so they sell before you finish hammering the last nail
• Marketing strategies to find more buyers to get your properties sold at lightning speed
• How to build a business that will literally run itself
• How to use OFF-LINE and ON-LINE marketing to: Build your buyers list (HINT: Don't try to wholesale without this!)
• Find off-market deals so you can buy without competition.
• Meet private lenders to fund your deals
Real Estate Negotiating
You will learn...
• How to "set the stage" before you open your mouth--don't blow it before you start!
• Understanding people's specific thinking patterns before you make an offer
• Where to sit (or not) when negotiating with a seller in his home
• Negotiating with real estate brokers--the rules are different
• 5 instant deal killers you must avoid!
• Specific situational negotiating with sellers, banks, tenants, or buyers• The price objection--why it's not as big a deal as you think• Backed into a corner? Here's EXACTLY what to do...
• How to use voice mail to pre-negotiate for you
• Body language--why most of what you say is what you DON'T say
• Handling objections--a formula that works every time!
• Negotiating on the phone--what to say and what NOT to say
Plus, you will hear actual negotiations performed during a role-playing. This will totally change your way of thinking and talking to sellers, buyers, and tenants. Instead of doing the old "um, uh" on the phone, you'll know exactly what to say when sellers, buyers, and tenants call. You will convert more prospective sellers, buyers, and tenants into deals, working harder smarter, instead of working harder.
Learn From Local CTREIA Investors In The Trenches
Live Presentations about:
• Learn How a CTREIA member has been rehabbing and flipping with "none of her own money"
• Find out...how a first time Investor purchased his very first "No Money Down Deal" NO CASH AND NO CREDIT!
• Learn how this couple rehabbed 20+ properties and how they negotiated with contractors and negotiated their fund raising!
• Learn how one member negotiated a Million dollar mountain top retreat for pennies on the dollar!
• Find out how this brand new investor,a mom of 2, purchased nearly $700,000 worth of real estate with 96% Owner Financing within 4 months of learning these strategies.
How To Set up Systems For Long Term Success
Rehabbing is all about minimizing your risk and taking control of your future rehab projects! Do you perform your due diligence when you acquire a property?
Check comps, get an inspection and appraisal, insurance and taxes? Of course you do!
So why leave the rehab to chance?
FACT: The average single-family rehab deal using hard money costs the investor $2500 per month to carry the property... did you think going an extra month or two might not cost so much? The UGR will put that $5K back into your pocket where it belongs! Take the prayer out of rehabbing, and GET EDUCATED on how to take CONTROL of your projects!
Learn from a Contractor who will show you:
• How to find, select, pay, and negotiate with contractors!
• How to build a ROCK solid contractor agreement (FREE FOR ATTENDEES)
• Generating a crystal clear scope of work (FREE FOR ATTENDEES)
• Change orders – avoid getting dinged later (FREE FOR ATTENDEES)
• Punch lists to prevent your contractor from skipping before the last payment (FREE FOR ATTENDEES)
• Lien Waivers, the RE Investor's BEST FRIEND! (FREE FOR ATTENDEES)
• How to work with BUILDING DEPARTMENTS
• General Construction Knowledge that ALL rehabbers should have!
• The new EPA Regulations on LEAD BASED PAINT!
• How to minimize your LIABILITY on ALL REMODEL PROJECTS!
• And Much Much More!
Have you ever noticed how the contractor relationship is about the only one where you, the CUSTOMER, has no leverage? Why is it that you're at their mercy? We will EMPOWER you to TAKE CONTROL of your rehab projects, from contractor selection to learning how and when to pay them so you maintain control! Also, We will included the documents you need to ensure that you avoid claims for extra compensation by contractors, and eliminate paying twice for work because of Mechanics Liens!
Learn How To Fund Your Own Deals With IRA's
What Past Attendees Are Saying...
One Day Ticket
Members : $29
Additional Members : $29
Not-Yet-Members : $39
Members : $47
Additional Members : $47
Not-Yet-Members : $57
Members : $97
Additional Members : $97
Not-Yet-Members : $117
Members : $257
Additional Members :$257
Not-Yet-Members : $274
March 4th-5th, 2017
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Courtyard by Marriott Shelton,
780 Bridgeport Ave. Shelton
TOPIC • Why CT REIA • HOTEL • VIP • SPEAKERS
Learned to prepare a scope of work. This was an awesome weekend for refocusing.
Hey guys! This had to be one of thebest events you’ve done that we have seen and learned so much! I have to say thank you for all that you do! Real situations, real answers = success!
Mary and Mark Minotti,
I absolutely enjoyed this weekend seminar. Highly informative and eye opening. The coaches are very welcoming and approachable. I look forward to attending more meetings and learning from great experienced mentors.
Learn Real Strategies From Real Investors
Questions / Phone Registrations:
Complete Access to 2 Days of Local Speakers
Complete Access to 2 Days of Local Speakers
Access to all the Vendors (your expert team)
Lunch for 2 days.... $40 value
Special Reserved Premium Seating ... $100 Value
Two FREE CT REIA Saturday Seminars ... $68 value
2 GB Zip Drive loaded with Move-in Tenant Package, Chris Johnson audio trainings, Alan Cowgill eBooks,Cameron Dunlap's Offer Generator,and Marketing Letters that really work.
Raffle - 40" TV
Video: Snapshot Of Self Directed Investing - VP of Equity Trust shares his insights into growing your wealth using self directed IRAs
Evaluate one of your deals during the Expo or within 6 months of completion - We'll even call the Seller!
Free ads on the CTREIA Deals Email & Website For 2 Months
CT REIA Membership - New or Renew ... $165 Value